Next Wii?

Werbung:

Jailbreak

as other people have said it wont be for years so no use wondering what itl be like yet, though i wood imagine nintendo will try to make it similar to the DS and Wii as in to atract casual gamers.

TimpZ

Andy said:
If there doesn't come some good 3rd party games that are good soon. This release might come very soon. ;) Because Nintendo cannot be the only developers with good games to this console. It just won't last. :)

It's coming. Just give them a chance to settle down with the hardware first ;). Nintendo has developed it, they know how it works

Ryano

I think Nintendo should go back to basics for the next console, it is nice to have the Wii with it's inevitive controls but a good old back to basics with normal controls console, will be a good move for Nintendo.

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
What feaures do you think the next wii/nintendo system will have.

I'm geussing they'll probably make a system that even senses your foots motions.

But what do you think?

hopefully these foot sensors will come for the wii!

Werbung:

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Well foot motions would be extremely hard to do...and can you imagine the accidents that could happen...

lol ya. *A guy trips and sues nintendo*..lol

I was thinking more along the lines of *a guy and a girl are playing a game, the girl makes a wild swing, hits guy in the privates....ouch. xD