New Wii Update

Gdog

hullbreach said:
That's some good stuff. I wonder if my Wii will be glowing blue when I go into my living room.

dont fully understand...but anyways, other than the clock,weather,and new, wat else does this upgrade do?

Werbung:

Liister87

Gdog said:
hullbreach said:
That's some good stuff. I wonder if my Wii will be glowing blue when I go into my living room.

dont fully understand...but anyways, other than the clock,weather,and new, wat else does this upgrade do?

It glows whilst it updates, doesnt it? Mine seems to! Haha! I wish it glowed all the time!

gunners-4-life

Theherolink_1 said:
gunners-4-life said:
i like the clock cos i dont have one where i play

Well...Its actually pointless cause when you play wii games the clock doesn't show only when you are on the menu...:/

that is true but when i turn off my wii i always go to the menu so i find out how long ive been playing

Ryano

gunners-4-life said:
Theherolink_1 said:
gunners-4-life said:
i like the clock cos i dont have one where i play

Well...Its actually pointless cause when you play wii games the clock doesn't show only when you are on the menu...:/

that is true but when i turn off my wii i always go to the menu so i find out how long ive been playing

You do that every time you turn off your wii?:huh: I would never be bothered to do such a thing XD

Werbung:

sharp141

if i was nintendo then i wouldnt show a warning screen to stop modders from updating
so they would just update by accident and they could crash or something to stop them modding future consoles.