New site Lockerz - Free games, consoles, ipod touches, and more

Mister-Joetoe

Hopefully this isn't against forum rules. Saw nothing about advertising. If it is....I'm sorry and could someone move it?

I need your email!

Hey everyone...On bfh forums, someone posted this thread about the website "lockers". I reposted it below because i wanted to let everyone know- Its real. I went and made an account on lockers from an invite and just got 25 Ptz that i can spend on just about anything. I can get slip covers for my ipod touch, 1 gig ports, and much more. The more Ptz you get, the better stuff gets. So, i figured that the forum rules says nothing of advertising so, Post your emails here and Ill get you a free membership.

A new site called Lockerz!

Accepting all international traffic! Not just for US!

What is it?
Lockerz is a site that's quickly becoming popular within the gaming community, and even the internet as a whole. It is not set to publicly release until October 15th of this year. They have their own currency set up, PTZ, that you can redeem for prizes from electronics to purses. As you might have guessed, this draws a lot of attention and traffic, therefore allowing Lockerz to keep providing prizes because of their advertisement profits.

So what can you get?
As states above, you can get anything from console games, to a purse, to a concert ticket, and more choices are to come. Their store updates on August 15th so be ready for that!

Nintendo Wii - 600 points
iPod Touch - 600 points
Flip Video Ultra HD - 205 points
Macbook - 2500 points
iPod Nano - 300 points
Bunch of Console Games - 25 to 100 points

How do you get PTZ?
The system is based off of surveys and advertisements, so Lockerz gives you 2 PTZ every day that you log in, and then 2 more points if you answer that question of the day.

The question today was: What brand of Jeans is your favorite?
Basically just a random click and you get PTZ to spend in the store.

When the site officially releases in October Lockerz will add the option to play flash games for a certain number of PTZ per game.

How can you get in?
Well, since the site has not officially released yet they are still beta testing and stress testing their servers. However, Lockerz accepts new members by invite only. I can give as many as 30 invites a day so if you want to check out the site just put your email up here and I'll send you an email right away

http://www.lockerz.com/

Werbung:

Harrowed

What you'll get from inviting people? You are not doing this just because of your good will ;) And how do we know where are you using our emails? I don't say this is scam but I'm just on the alert.

Werbung: