New PS3 Offer in UK

Squiddy

Everywhere in the UK, Sony have now set yet another standard in value in a new bundle.

You can now buy a 60GB PS3, 2 Controllers, HDMI cable, 2 selected games (like Motorstorm and Resistance: Fall Of Man) and 2 selected Blu-ray films. All for £424.99 RRP. Shop around stores/online and you'll find that even cheaper. ;)

This is great. That is all.

Werbung:

Squiddy

Quinn said:
Too bad thats still an outrageosly high price :)

For your information, you're getting £200 saved up in the bundle, and don't go on about the US - UK currency conversion as it never converts directly.

You're from America anyway, how would you know if it's a good offer, or does every American glances at the price and declares it 'outrageously high' despite the saving?

kennyluciano

Er Quinn, The PS3 Retailed at £480 Alone for the 60gb pack and here we are getting this offer for 425, as squippy was saying we are saving over 200 Quid. However im still waiting till the end of 2008 to get one when it will have some good games and hopefully the price will knock down by 150 Pounds (Looks Hopeful)

Matt

I thought I read that the PS3 price won't be changing for quite a while, thats why they've fetched these packages to save £100's. I'd rather have £100's knocked off and not get as much!

Oh well.

badboykane

Just get a 2nd hand one if all these people are complaining about the price.
I paid £283 for mine with 2 controllers and that was inclusive of postage.

The PS3 is actually quite cheap, a standalone bluray player is over £600, a PS3 is around £400 with games and a built in bluray player. When you consider it is a bluray player as well it isn't really that much in comparison. It just seems a lot because people think they are paying that much for a games console when you are not. You are also getting a bluray player at almost half the cost of the standalone players.

pure_mind_games

kennyluciano said:
Er Quinn, The PS3 Retailed at £480 Alone for the 60gb pack and here we are getting this offer for 425, as squippy was saying we are saving over 200 Quid. However im still waiting till the end of 2008 to get one when it will have some good games and hopefully the price will knock down by 150 Pounds (Looks Hopeful)

Actually the PS3 was 425 alone when it first came out, and there's no reason to keep saying 60GB version since thats all there is

Danny

"Nintendo has sold more than us for one reason and one reason only. The Wii is cheaper than our universal console" - Sony
That's what you think ;)
thats why they lowered the price..

Squiddy

Danny said:
"Nintendo has sold more than us for one reason and one reason only. The Wii is cheaper than our universal console" - Sony
That's what you think ;)

Please, no fanboy rubbish in this thread. Nintendo has nothing to do with this new offer.

Kirby

That's still outragouesly high. It kinda seems like sony is trying to take the high price and sugar-coat it by adding new stuff to come with it and making it seem like it's more worth its money.

But that's just me :)

laiscallonis

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
That's what you think ;)

Please, no fanboy rubbish in this thread. Nintendo has nothing to do with this new offer.

This thread looks like very much a "Sony PS3 Advertisment".:crazy:

Not interested in the product thankyou very much.. :girl_wacko:

I think the price is still too High regardless as much you may like "blurays" Im more for the other technology that is "HD DVD"

Thanks anyway for the good news of sony getting the prices down they starrting to recognise their console is a flop:big_boss:

Werbung:

Squiddy

laiscallonis said:
Thanks anyway for the good news of sony getting the prices down they starrting to recognise their console is a flop:big_boss:

If anything, it's getting better - the Wii will probably flop faster than the PS3 once hardware rescources are exhausted.