New mouse

DigitalSword

Your all wrong...

My trackball pwns you.

90_2.JPG

Flawless mouse, 4 buttons and a scroll all in teh fingers.

Werbung:

Ponti

My crapy setup

You guys are probably all gonna laugh at my mouse... been thinking about trying out the classic mouse type but scared it will mess with my skills.

mymouse.jpg

If I'm playing really bad, most likely I'm watching the 60" infront of computer.

compsetup.jpg

Puppet

I use that trackball of yours at work. I love it at work so I tried bringing it home and using it in Counterstrike, thinking I would love it there also. Oh my god, hated it. I think it would take too much practice to get used to it. DigitalSword's trackball would be different though. With his you control the ball with your index and middle finger and fire with your thumb (I assume), but with yours and my trackball you control opposite. The problem is that the movement of the index finger causes the thumb to react.

johnny chimpo

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=4117244&type=product&id=1051384257434

If you get a track ball this one is the best IMO. Ive been using it for years and i will never go back to a regular mouse EVER!

No more pickin up the mouse and moving durring play. If you need to spin you just do so with the ball.

Werbung: