NEW HARDWARE INTERFACES

Werbung:

ironmaiden6669

BeatMario said:
Jailbreak said:
or even better wireless nunchuck :p

Actually, I wouldn't like that, I might lose mine.
Well, if that does happen.
I would make a Nunchuck detector function on the WiiMote :D

Yeah, and a Wiimote detector function on the Nunchuck as well.XD
Actually, how 'bout a BOTH detector function on the console.
:thumbup:
In any case I like the idea of a wireless nunchuck, honestly sometimes it's like fighting a skipping rope.
:blink:

shadowofchaos

micro.pw said:
Problem with wii glasses. Remember the headaches of virtual boy? I don't want that again!

I've never had the Virtual Boy... but it would make a new case against Nintendo... more to sue for than just broken HDTVs... lol

Anyway.. I agree with the shoes idea... more moves.... wonder if someone will mod Brawl to do that... lol

Phillysoul11

shadowofchaos said:
micro.pw said:
Problem with wii glasses. Remember the headaches of virtual boy? I don't want that again!

I've never had the Virtual Boy... but it would make a new case against Nintendo... more to sue for than just broken HDTVs... lol

Anyway.. I agree with the shoes idea... more moves.... wonder if someone will mod Brawl to do that... lol

i wouldnt put it past anyone to do that lol, people do some crazy stuff. and i never got headaches from virtual boy

challe_wii

Viety said:
I would love to see like a WiiGlove.

Imagine putting on a glove that when you move your hand up the characters hand moves up!

And moving your index finger would be the same as pressing the A Button.
It has lots of kinks to work out but it would be a great invention.

that I want:p

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

i would like to see something called a wiiroom or virtual world
it would be like a huge room and you would put on virtual glasses and then go around the room like it was a level. and there would be alot of obsticals and such...lol and the best part is that it would only cost 10$ lol and the games would just be a different pair of glasses.
wow that would be awesome