New Graphic engine for Wii!!

Werbung:
...A graphics engine? The graphics are fine enough. They do not suck! Granted, they aren't as good as the 360's or PS3's but that doesn't make them bad. Maybe in comparison, but they aren't bad. And to Hero_link1, the Gamecube has more good games because IT'S BEEN OUT SINCE 2002!

Ice the frosty cat said:
...A graphics engine? The graphics are fine enough. They do not suck! Granted, they aren't as good as the 360's or PS3's but that doesn't make them bad. Maybe in comparison, but they aren't bad. And to Hero_link1, the Gamecube has more good games because IT'S BEEN OUT SINCE 2002!
I havent said that the grapics suck, they are ok but nothing more. But now nintendo starts to put som effords to the grapics in the games and its nice that a new grapic engine is being made so the 3rd party developers easier can do reli good looking games.

metroidprime3rules

Rasande Bävern said:
Ice the frosty cat said:
I havent said that the grapics suck, they are ok but nothing more. But now nintendo starts to put som effords to the grapics in the games and its nice that a new grapic engine is being made so the 3rd party developers easier can do reli good looking games.

Red Steel was a awesome third party game!

metroidprime3rules said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ice the frosty cat said:

yeah it was a very good game, but not on the grapic front :)

metroidprime3rules

Rasande Bävern said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ice the frosty cat said:

:001_huh:Red Steel Had good graphics

metroidprime3rules said:
Rasande Bävern said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ice the frosty cat said:

:001_huh:Red Steel Had good graphics
the grapics were.....okey, thats my opinion, but we all think different :)

beerbert

if the graphics are gonna be improved it will be the best console
it would deff be the bes if it had graphics like the ps3
and grown up games by the way is project H.A.M.M.E.R. coming out for wii cuz oif it is that would be a mint game

beerbert said:
if the graphics are gonna be improved it will be the best console
it would deff be the bes if it had graphics like the ps3
and grown up games by the way is project H.A.M.M.E.R. coming out for wii cuz oif it is that would be a mint game
Nintendo haven´t confirmed that they have stopped the further develop of the game but there has been a suspicious silens of the game and rumours says that the game doesn´t make the way to a release.

Werbung: