New Betta Fish

rocktrns

I just got my new Betta fish(Siamese fighting fish)
He is a blue delta tail male!
He looks like sort of like this,but he is much smaller he is a baby!
I have him in a 1.5 gallon tank ,and he looks happy.
He came in a small tiny plastic cup from Petco!
If you have any advice on this particular fish feel free to tell me.

betta-half-moon1.jpg

Werbung:

spuznick242

My cousins have pirhanas, 3 of them and they're pretty cool but you need like 100 gal tank for them. They have like 3 100 gal tanks and a few smaller ones, but I use to have a few Beta fish(s) when I was younger but they all died and I cant have any fish currently because I have cats who like to go fishing and swimming all though pirhanas would break that habbit fast.

rocktrns

My cousins have pirhanas, 3 of them and they're pretty cool but you need like 100 gal tank for them. They have like 3 100 gal tanks and a few smaller ones, but I use to have a few Beta fish(s) when I was younger but they all died and I cant have any fish currently because I have cats who like to go fishing and swimming all though piranhas would break that habbit fast.
Yeah my dad had pirhanas,but my mom didn't want to see the gold fish get killed by them,so she fed them baloney,and they died.:questionmark:

garygofast

I used to have Jack Demsies and Oscar and Red Devels they didn't get along very well the Red Devel was the sole serviver.
After he died My son cault a Croppy at Parris lake so we put him in the tank he lasted about a year.:captain:

spuznick242

Yeah my dad had pirhanas,but my mom didn't want to see the gold fish get killed by them,so she fed them baloney,and they died.:questionmark:

Yea, we give them feeder fish normally that cost a few cents each when you buy as many, but every now and then we'll get a bigger fish like a gold fish for a pond which costs about $10. Their pirhanas are somewhere around 8 inches so they can eat what ever you put in that tank which is always fun.

Werbung: