Need For Speed: Carbon

Nightowl

I just bought this game and got to say that EA has made excellent work. NFS: Carbon is just what I expected. Steering the controller responds as driving a real thing, cars look great and there is a lot of playing.

What do you think?

Werbung:

Matt

How much is this game if you don't mind me asking?

I could do with a driving game. I miss them! - Worth the money then?

Nightowl

I like it. Mostly because the "steering with the Wiimote" -thing. However i'd say that playing with a friend is not so entertaining. (or maybe I am just a bad loser)

Squiddy

I don't really like street racers - I'm into more simulation racers like Gran Turismo.
Although Excite Truck and all the Burnouts pwn Carbon.
May get NFS: ProStreet under review copy as it's online, and if many here buy it. :)

Nightowl

Have you seen this trailer?

I don't read reviews because they may lead us wrong. Youtube is great place when you want to know if game is good or not.

Still, make your own decisions about buying games. Money don't grow on trees Ya know.

Nightowl

The steering system is great! But if you have the same game already, Wii version propably don't have anything new to offer.

Other steering styles are crappy. Ex. You can use nunchuck to steer and Wiimote to throttle and brake.

jesta

Need For Speed: ProStreet for wii is out 02/11/2007. Unless it gets delayed like everything else lol.

I think I'll wait.

Werbung:

EngWii

But pro street looks more simulation like, with less illegal street racing :(
I was thinking of getting this, i'll check what pro street's like when it comes out.