My wii sensor bar broke waah!

chickenhea

My wii sensor broke in my bag when i took it to america i think it was actually when i was coming back cause i heard crunches comin from my bag
how am i supposed to play wii

Werbung:

Squiddy

You'll might have to E-bay for it...

Go buy a Sega Dreamcast and a copy of Shenmue while you're waiting... you won't regret it.

guyofgod

Mine broke the 2nd day I had it. Here is what I found out when I took mine apart.

1. the wii sencor bar is made up of led lights.
2. led lights are like little lights or CANDLES!
3. put 2 candles on the top of your tv about the same distance of the wii sencor bar would be and you will still be able to play. If that helps, tell me! (or just give me a good rep ;) )

hockeyhero

Luigi said:
Mine broke the 2nd day I had it. Here is what I found out when I took mine apart.

1. the wii sencor bar is made up of led lights.
2. led lights are like little lights or CANDLES!
3. put 2 candles on the top of your tv about the same distance of the wii sencor bar would be and you will still be able to play. If that helps, tell me! (or just give me a good rep ;) )

but if you use candles don't you have to turn the lights off or play in the dark or something?

guyofgod

Nope, it reads it the same as it does with the wii bar. I mean seriously, the lights are covered by that tinted thing on both sides of the sensor.

Werbung: