My S&D Strategy for Warhead (xssniiperx)

tylerkunt69

Alpha & Bravo

First of all it's only natural to get 1-3 kills per round 5 if your good.
The worst thing to do is rush (IMO).
Rushing at the "BEGINNING" of the match is bad, because it's certain you'll get raped.
Wait until half your enemies team is dead.
This way you won't run into packs of your enemy reducing your death chance.

PLANTING THE BOMB

Only plant or disarm the bomb if there is a minimum of three enemies left.
Before planting the bomb secure the area or make sure you have at least one ally in the area.
This way if your ally dies you know to stop planting/disarming because there's an enemy close by.

The following is my opinion and mine only.
Posting hate comments means one thing...
Your a fat terd :D.

P.S add lolcake and pm him....
cake is not luv.

Werbung:

Liekthis

Cool story bro, I like the part about the BOLD LETTERS and the GREEN TEXT the best.

PS : The part with the red letters was cool too.

Liekthis

No, it shows how bad I am getting to you. For that you are pathetic, grow up and l 2 sense of humor and attack me with something a little better than " RETARD, FIGHT ME IN CA AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU NUB. " LOL

orestul

Good strategy, though I don't like to snipe on warhead that much unless you are on the alpha team that defends. Too close spacing. But otherwise its smart even if you are a sniper you should be sitting somewhere in a corner hiding and the enemy shouldn't know that you are there in the first place until he dies.

Kristineibsc

Rushing isn't bad.
If you're playing a bunch of noobs, they're slow.
So, by the time you get to the other side of the map they are just then leaving the spawn.
If you wait until half of the other team is dead before you "rush" it's not considered rushing anymore.

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

Have you ever tried not being such a fucking retard?

Looks like someone slipped past the birth control security.

Daddy punched himself in the dick too many times apparently, because I find your IQ lacking.

If you're going to troll, do it intelligently, or do it somewhere else. This forum already has it's quota.

As for the "guide", I suggest looking up in the dictionary what guide means. Something about actually being useful and helpful to the human race I would assume.

This would fail that definition unless you're a turnip trying to be a real boy.

Fuck vegetables.