My broken wiimote

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanushan

hey every1 the remotes fine...i bought one of those wii charger things and the battery compartment is slightly damaged. so if i pt the original cover with batteries in it works. Thank you all for your help especially becky.

Werbung:

supersujay

there is no way u can fix it i am srry and also nintentdo will not give u another one b/c it is your fault of letting go

hockeyhero

guys i think he already fixed the remote

sanushan said:
hey every1 the remotes fine...i bought one of those wii charger things and the battery compartment is slightly damaged. so if i pt the original cover with batteries in it works. Thank you all for your help especially becky.

Just take it back to the shop you got it from. The same thing happened to me (except it was my fault) so I just took it back and they replaced it

Ryano

supersujay said:
there is no way u can fix it i am srry and also nintentdo will not give u another one b/c it is your fault of letting go

He fixed it so yes there is a way to fix it and Nintendo would probadly have replaced it.

wiicrazedlink

well it should work because my freind was plawing with his wii the remote flew out of his hand went though the window and it still works dont worry the lights really arent that important

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.