Muzzle Flash

Will50Wester

Hey does anyone ever notice how the muzzle flashes from the shooter's point of view is always round shaped? and if you're the person getting shot at, then the muzzle flash would appear in a cross shape or sometimes a star shape to you. Nexon should fix that to where the shooter can actually see a cross shaped or star shaped muzzle flash instead of the boring, small, round muzzle flash we're seeing, while the enemy sees the big and pretty muzzle flashes and its so easy for them to find you.

I have an S3 supressor on my L85 CAMO but I cant see ANY muzzle flashes at all, I know the S3 reduces muzzle flash by 50% but wheres the other 50%? I dont see anything but bullets coming out of that barrel and when I stand next to a wall, nothing lights up while a normal muzzle flash would usually light up the whole area. Is this a glitch or does anyone else have this?

Werbung:

Jordan B

Suppressor stats lie. It reduces the muzzle flash completely, and the S2 gets rid of tracer bullet completely.

S1 doesn't reduce recoil, just redirect it.

Cyder

It seems as well that the S3 improves ROF somewhat. I have tested several times with my M416 CBQ and by timing the length it takes to empty one clip it does increase the ROF. I have also tried it on the standard GP M416 and AK-47 with the same results.

I love the fact not too many players use the S2. I use tracers in locating snipers.

Miran_Eitan

I'd rather avoid having a huge muzzle flash?...

Specially in dark maps, having a large muzzle flash is a pain in the ass. Rainbow Six Las Vegas has horrible issues with it. You can't use the iron sites because you can't see anything due to the gigantic muzzle flash. I don't need a quarter of my screen covered in strobing light while I try to focus on killing someone, thanks.

Will50Wester

I'd rather avoid having a huge muzzle flash?...

Specially in dark maps, having a large muzzle flash is a pain in the ass. Rainbow Six Las Vegas has horrible issues with it. You can't use the iron sites because you can't see anything due to the gigantic muzzle flash. I don't need a quarter of my screen covered in strobing light while I try to focus on killing someone, thanks.

LOL that happens in Call of Duty 4 as well, I fire a weapon using iron sight and the muzzle flashes blocks juuuust the part I need to see......(where the enemy is) So sometimes I would shoot at someone and they could easily evade my bullets cause I can't see where they are once I start shooting. But we already have big muzzle flashes in combat arms that are only visible to other ppl rather than the shooter, and we don't use iron sights in combat arms so as long as the muzzle flashes doesn't get too big, it'll still be pretty cool to see some cool flashes coming from your own gun.

Here I got a pic that someone submitted to the Combat Arms website for the weekly screenshot contest but just look at what other ppl sees when you fire ur gun while all you can see is a little, round, "pop" at the end of the barrel.

Werbung:

Kenty41

I would rather Cover up the Muzzle Flash than Sound. When you die and you don't hear anything, you can look around for as long as re-spawning is and pin-point the location of the Sniper.

If you choose to Cover Muzzle Flash, it would be a good choice. Shooting someone and at least damaging them, will not let you Pin-Point your location unless they have a Sniper rifle as well and Scope you out.

All in all, it just depends on the Enemy's Sight and Terrain.