Does this happen to you...

BoomerFTW

I've had it happen 3 times now where if I go in to a match where the elite moderator is on the other team and I start pwning with my UMP, that I get kicked for hacking! WTF?! I have never, and will never hack or glitch. Also I had one elite moderator making up all kinds of dumb@$$ rules in the middle of matches like: "Hey stop killing me with those nades! Next person to kill me with Nade is kicked!" or "WHAT?! You chammer! How did you see me? I'm kicking you!" um lets see... how about the fact that you just killed my teammate right before I killed you and I could see the muzzle flashes from your gun. Nexon needs to find a better was to control elite moderator powers. Selling it isn't helping anyone because Nexon won't try to stop hackers because they are now making money off of them.
Its all a little screwed up if you ask me...

Werbung:

Jordan B

Happens all the time to me man . . . . . .

Though may I suggest that you use the Search button .

There is already a thread about getting kicked from EM rooms , just saying .

UnholyReaper

I've had it happen 3 times now where if I go in to a match where the elite moderator is on the other team and I start pwning with my UMP, that I get kicked for hacking!

Umm, sorry to interrupt this thread but haven't I created a thread like this before you? :confused:I think there are too many of these. Try to view some other threads before posting a similar one. Just suggesting...

Codi69

Umm, sorry to interrupt this thread but haven't I created a thread like this before you? :confused:I think there are too many of these. Try to view some other threads before posting a similar one. Just suggesting...

lol, there are so many threads that's it's hard not to get a similar one once in awhile.

Teridiel

This happens to my friend constantly, and now to myself too as I'm getting better. He consistently ends a match with 40-50+ kills and only around 9-13 deaths. He's legit, and so am I, yet we get labeled as hackers and kicked out of games. It's quite annoying.

Just today every single time a player died he yelled out "hacker". "Hacker" is just a scapegoat it seems for said player's lack of skill.

BoomerFTW

Yeah, I didn't really look to see if there were others, sorry. It isn't just about being kicked though if you read the IP I also go into how messed up everything else is. So I am repeating a whole bunch of threads and putting them into one! lol, not my intentions, just kinda mad about everything.

UnholyReaper

Yeah, I didn't really look to see if there were others, sorry. It isn't just about being kicked though if you read the IP I also go into how messed up everything else is. So I am repeating a whole bunch of threads and putting them into one! lol, not my intentions, just kinda mad about everything.

lawl. we all make mistakes. im not the type to point em out tho.

Werbung: