• 1.yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Puppet

RaNcid said:
if you perm-a-ban there goes the entire LrK clan.

All of you know the people this is referring too. Just chillax with all that craziness or when "you feel the need" go to the fagg server server and do it, get it out of your system, and come back to punx.

All I need to do is quote this. The wise person in the Punx clan has spoken.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Deviant said:
She didn't say Curry, she said the entire LrK clan b/c there's a few that do it.

I disagree with that statement; besides me and sometimes hog under my pressure, I don't believe anyone else does this. You mind telling me who the "few" are ?
Wait, I should be asking RaNcid ("if you perm-a-ban there goes the entire LrK clan" ); what do you mean by this? Do you mind clarifying this for me?

Or do you both mean to tell me that a "few" is equal to 2 (should be just me...bad influence on thehog =P ) out of the current members listed in our group:
Ayatollah
Engine
CuRRyINaHuRRy
DC
Fenire
Flip|=|Fatality
Jacob PR
Mank
medic232
milkybone
Monk
Nightwing
Shadoutsu
sjsladyfriend
SJsniperjoe
spliT 253
thewaterhog26
{Iceman}
|Monk|

Please don't make statements that degarde the whole clan just because of me. IMHO, it only shows prejudice and ignorance.

RaNcid

It's possible that it can show "prejudice and ignorance" but, in this case, it was more so there as a PuN and not meant to be taken so critical.

To explain the statement further,

It was suggested to "perm-a-ban" those that cause the problems being addressed by Dilla. So I said, using literary exaggeration, "if you perm-a-ban there goes the entire LrK clan". I was going for a sarcastic comedic value more so then a hurtful one because we all have played with you and hog at times where all this stuff goes down. I thought you guys understood my sense of humor alittle more. Stereotyping the clan based on your actions and influence is not necessarily showing ignorance because they are very dominant when your clan pubs in your presence. Just so you know. And if it makes you feel better, I will target some of those in all the other house clans as well.

*EDIT
wow, i'm turning into an asshole. I just read through this. I'm sorry for misleading you about my intentions, Curry.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

RaNcid said:
*EDIT
I just read through this. I'm sorry for misleading you about my intentions, Curry.

Thanks your clearing it up rancid <3 . I take back what I've said. I have four midterms tomorrow and am just frustrated and on my fifth cup of tea. NO SLEEP TONIGHT ! :p

thewaterhog26

if it makes you feel any better rancid i thought you where kidding lol, and puppet man wtf why are you so angry and swearing at everyone in this forum? did we do something so bad that you have to say

Puppet said:
Oh wait. My turn. Shut the fuck up.

i mean easy man i thought we where all friends

Puppet

Oh, gee dad, thanks for setting me straight. I'm glad you're the level headed one. Bonus points for you. I'll think about stopping just for you, ok?

hey man i like the lrk guys, they have fun. but this thread does make a good point, and i don't think its fair to just single out curry or whoever. i believe this thread was created to just remind everyone to be a little more considerate when there are others playing on the PuNx server. we all have fun on the server, so fuck the drama and get your asses in the server!!!

Puppet

Actually I really like Sean Connery. Even though I am very much against his belief that women are to be seen and not heard, I really like his sarcasm. We have some sensitive people in this server and I should watch my sarcasm so that I don't make them cry or something. Tony and Digital and Deviant and most of the Punx understand my sarcasm and dish it right back at me. The real bad thing though is that I don't give a shit. I'm trying though.

Werbung: