Mountain Pass

Kem Rixen

I should start out by saying that I've been out of the mapping world for a long time. The last time I made a map was...almost a year ago. This map is very much me attempting to relearn the World Editor. That said, hopefully, it will still be fun to play. Now, with that out of the way, let's discuss the map...

This map will be single player, it is very small and basically an attempt at creating an adventure game. This means it has many cinematics, and every single character in the map has something to say. This map attempts to steer away from having story lines tied together with battles. That said, there are still battles that can be encountered. After you have completed the map you will be given a score, based upon how you performed.

As I said when I started, I'm feeling very rusty at this whole experience. But I figured as long as I started small, with a good concept, I would be able to finish it. That's all, thanks for reading, and here are some screenshots for you.

Werbung:

Mavus

Well I am very excited to play it... I cannot wait for the release ^_^... Give us more info as you progress please?:)

Fladian

Ha ha, good luck with it, Kem Rixen. Taking up the World Editor since a long time can be quite tough. That's spoken of experience. =)

Kem Rixen

Ha ha, good luck with it, Kem Rixen. Taking up the World Editor since a long time can be quite tough. That's spoken of experience. =)
It also doesn't help that my editor is horribly outdated and I have no hope of updating it. As it's on the slowest computer in my house, that also has no access to the internet.

Well I'm up for testing if you need people to find bugs or stuff...
Yes, I'll definitely need help later to see the average time to complete the map. I mostly have to finish up cinematics, which, while easy, are very time consuming.

Mavus

And Kem, I might not be as pro as you but if you need any help with the map making part then I'm up for helping you with that also.

Werbung: