Models and Textures Forum Rules

Werbung:

Benx_X

meaning that just cause he hasnt said anything about the rules doesnt mean he hasnt got a system up, sorry i wanted yous to try figure it out

Werewulf

Rules:

okay rules...

1.You may show your skin uv or wrapped but you must have your image directed on the skin, do not have the unit screenshot when its waving its arms, give us a direct view such as the front or back.

2.Putting boobs and etc on skins is immature grow up or we may warn you.

3.Poor Cnp is not recomened unless its merged and matchs and fits.

4.Do not show recolours, show certain effects..like using burn and dodge and multiply to give your colours a more vibrant and acceptable look.

5.The theft of skin is HIGHLY punishable, you must state the name of the person you asked to use or to show or you may recieve a warning or a ban.

6.Dont flame or spam

7.If you see a skin you dislike and you want to say something bad, then dont comment at all, give them useful advice on fixing the thing you dislike or just use a constructive comment.

8.Creating tutorials that are useful and clean are very well liked, make some ones that are useful and we will pin/sticky them.

9.Do not request skins unless a person has made a workshop, make your requests simple yet detail at the same time..dont make it too complex nor too un-detailed such as..
"can i have a orc warrior skin?" change it to somethin like> "May i have a orc warrior, the warrior has chain mail armour, gloves that are silver and shiny but no changes, just colour, red eyes and a angry expression etc" somethin like that..
If you do wish to make a request then make a request in the Request sticky, we do not wish to see a whole section full requests.
(this is pending, we make make a new forum or a sub forum or leave it how it is)

10. before asking for help check or look at threads that have solved or had the same problem.

11. if you used filters in your skin/texture then please state.

"If you feel like these rules are unfair or you want to add or remove or suggest more, then plz comment here."

Morrowind1357

Rules are good, Although i think people should be able to post their pictures of skins doing an animation, it makes the picture look much more awesome, as long as they have not textured the PICTURE to enhance the skins looks.

MeTaL GuArD

I figured it in the first thought.
And i find the GIMP very damaging to my system, so i got it removed. :p (talking about nr 13) And i find much easier to use the vertex modifier from Oinkerwinkle to remove the weapon.

Werbung:

james1654

How about posting a model of a nakid woman with her booty out, but with a sheild and a sword and call her "the avenger" . would that be accepted? Even if it was not intended to be P.O.R.N ???

Also, off topic a bit, but if i had made an EXTREMELY offensive map that would be likely to offend a *beep* of alot of users on this site, am i still allowed to host my map here? lol, only joking.

p.s: OMG, if that really is allowed, I have so gotta get one of them in my map! just as long as someone i know can make models . . .