Models and Textures Forum Rules

Werewulf

Rules:

okay rules...

1.You may show your skin uv or wrapped but you must have your image directed on the skin, do not have the unit screenshot when its waving its arms, give us a direct view such as the front or back.

2.Putting boobs and etc on skins is immature grow up or we may warn you.

3.Poor Cnp is not recomened unless its merged and matchs and fits.

4.Do not show recolours, show certain effects..like using burn and dodge and multiply to give your colours a more vibrant and acceptable look.

5.The theft of skin is HIGHLY punishable, you must state the name of the person you asked to use or to show or you may recieve a warning or a ban.

6.Dont flame or spam

7.If you see a skin you dislike and you want to say something bad, then dont comment at all, give them useful advice on fixing the thing you dislike or just use a constructive comment.

8.Creating tutorials that are useful and clean are very well liked, make some ones that are useful and we will pin/sticky them.

9.Do not request skins unless a person has made a workshop, make your requests simple yet detail at the same time..dont make it too complex nor too un-detailed such as..
"can i have a orc warrior skin?" change it to somethin like> "May i have a orc warrior, the warrior has chain mail armour, gloves that are silver and shiny but no changes, just colour, red eyes and a angry expression etc" somethin like that..
If you do wish to make a request then make a request in the Request sticky, we do not wish to see a whole section full requests.
(this is pending, we make make a new forum or a sub forum or leave it how it is)

10. before asking for help check or look at threads that have solved or had the same problem.

11. if you used filters in your skin/texture then please state.

If your requests gets ignored then bad luck, do not post another comment ot thread on wanting the same thing.

12. Plz explain your requests in the highest detail as possible, posting somethin like
"can someone make me a female ghoul with wings and a sword and shield?"
Post in a way in which the creator can get a more lay down approach instead of gettin a reply of no i dont want the sword that way.

13. If the model edting is simple like the removal of a weapon than i suggest you try to do it yourself than being lazy and using people.

14. Creating false contests or prizes for requests is a very poor way to earn respect..using people or *lying* to them will not be tolerated, genuine contests will have to be told to the mods so that we mayhost the contest.

"If you feel like these rules are unfair or you want to add or remove or suggest more, then plz comment here."

Werbung:

Benx_X

@ number 13, that one doesnt even require you to use a modleing program, just use the gimp and alpha wepon out (you gotta know how to skin though)

Benx_X

yeah forgot about that, i think the illidan modles wings you cant alpha out as a skin?
but go try skinning before modling since modles are generaly bigger then skins

Werewulf

that sorta depends if you are making a model with no custom textures..
and the limb parts on illidans wings are other parts of hes body or somethin..so er yeah..hrm.

Benx_X

breaking the rules, its just like telling someone hey dont steal mah beer while im going to go get some more, obviously they would steal the bear (if thier anything like maby lol)

Benx_X

wulf im not sure if you noticed how down the bottom it says about peoples ranks, read the 2 ones most to the right, baned and validating, arkidas seems like his prepared

Werbung: