mmorpg's for the wii's internet browser

beerbert

i think someone should make a game only for the wiis internet browser kinda like runescape but better like swinging the wiimote round to do swordfighting and stuff like that it would be fun

Werbung:

Ryano

Like I said in your World of Warcraft thread....it will never happen because of the way Nintendo are with Friend codes.

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Like I said in your World of Warcraft thread....it will never happen because of the way Nintendo are with Friend codes.

He wasn't talking about proper Online games on Wii - he was talking about whether someone should make something like RuneScape on the Internet Browser.

Also, IMO, Rune and WoW suck - they suck your life bit by bit. ¬_¬

Jensa92

dont think anyone whould fo this because:
1: first you need to get a team, with 1 person doing it, it whould take MAAAAANY years!
2: everybody in that team needs to be very skilled porgrammers
3: They whould probably not do it for free, just so we can have more fun om our wii's...

Correct me if im wrong?

supersujay

runescape r for nerds and is stuipd but u can play demos on the wii sometimes on the offical game website of some games if that is wht u looking for

MaxiPower

im not a fan of MMORPGS as i dont like paying for a game i bought (likemost MMORPGs like WOW) but if one came out on the wii id be happy if it were free

Werbung: