Metroid prime corruption is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

giroblade

wow ive bought this game recently and have just had the greatest time playing it. Spoilers: too bad ice boy got corrupted knida liked him. so tell me how u like the game if u have it

Werbung:

Jailbreak

well living in europe i cant buy this game yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! erm, and there are also threads on this already btw

killman360

http://wiipros.co.uk/did-you-buy-metroid-prime-3-t-1834.html About the game? i did not buy it because it does not have online play. :( i was looking forward to that......i was dissapointed.

Danny

Ryano said:
There's already a thread....stupid n00bs
Don't be mean..
Just say there's a thread about this already..
I thought you were nice :( picking on newbies >.<

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
There's already a thread....stupid n00bs
Don't be mean..
Just say there's a thread about this already..
I thought you were nice :( picking on newbies >.<

I'm sorry man, but I had a rough day, I've been browsing around this forum and the ONM forum and I've just seen n00b after noob after newbie who doesn't know what the hell there on about...

killman360

Yes he is right, but we all have to remember we were all noobs once. But i do not like noobs who spam, not saying that all noobs spam. We do need to give them some time to figure out how great of a site this is, and it's not all about the coins, and free stuff. and some time to get good threads.

Giga-Bowser

yo come on people, everyone is a noob at one time or another, i can remember people calling me a noob on ONM and NGAMER and when i used to play RuneScape i was called one, no big deal.

well anyway on topic:

i think this game looks good but i live in europe and it is only out in Japan and the Americas.

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
giroblade said:
some of u guys need 2 calm down didnt kno that only 1 thread per game was allowed.

its okay giroblade......just remember next time.......kk:friends:

Dude do you even know a mods job???

Your supposed to lock doublr threads.....

Werbung:

lordman346

Giga-Bowser said:
yo come on people, everyone is a noob at one time or another, i can remember people calling me a noob on ONM and NGAMER and when i used to play RuneScape i was called one, no big deal.

well anyway on topic:

i think this game looks good but i live in europe and it is only out in Japan and the Americas.

i dont have the game but i think i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.