Metal Gear Solid 4 is Just About Done

Judge

MGS4 is almost completed and will enter its testing phase soon. That means no more delays and it will most likely be released this spring.

Metal Gear Solid 4's nearly done. They promise! On his latest podcast, Kojima Productions' Ryan Payton has told listeners the game's in its "last push". While a few late features or tweaks can be expected, for most of the team work's winding up, and the project is about to enter the bug-testing stage. And that means no more delays. Why no more delays?

Mr. Kojima of all people is really committed to [the date] because he really hates to disappoint people, and I know he is embarrassed by what happened with the 2007 slip into 2008.
Because he couldn't bear the shame! PAL users will also be interested to know Payton re-iterates the fact the game will be seeing a simultaneous (or, realistically, very close to one) worldwide release.
http://kotaku.com/343544/metal-gear-solid-4-is-just-about-done

Werbung:

Earnest

MAD! A worldwide release! This means I won't have to get it off Ebay from America.

Man...dude...when I read this thread name, my heart just jumped. I haven't looked this forward to a game ever in my life. Right now, as a 17 year old, I am in the prime of my gaming life. When FF8 game out, I was 10 I think and couldn't really care that much. Same for 9 and 10. For 12 I was excited, but the fact that this is the last MGS ever has got my stomachs in nots.

I'm Glad it is finally going to be released I first heard about this game a few years ago and i think it is takeing them a long time to develop it I just hope it lives up to the hype when its released.

Werbung:

Judge

^At least its not like other games that get delayed for super long. The only delay is they were supposed to release it december 2007. But spring 2008 is not that much later.