Merry UKRAINIAN Christmas

imported_SuXoR

Today we are going to my grandmothers to have Christmas dinner. Yep, that's right, it's Russian Christmas again. So to all of you commies who observe - "Merry Christmas Comrades!"

It's still cool though, that the old school people still celebrate their traditions from old country. There will be plenty of ethnic food, and of course vodka. That's all I have to say about that. Cheers!

Werbung:

MoneyShot

Re: Merry Russian Christmas

SuXoR said:
Today we are going to my grandmothers to have Christmas dinner. Yep, that's right, it's Russian Christmas again. So to all of you commies who observe - "Merry Christmas Comrades!"

It's still cool though, that the old school people still celebrate their traditions from old country. There will be plenty of ethnic food, and of course vodka. That's all I have to say about that. Cheers!

Vodka on christmas? Where do I sign up? Thats kind of funny I did buy russian vodka today but thats for an entirely different celebration.

Animal Mother

Re: Merry Russian Christmas

SuXoR said:

Dude its not russian xmass, its Greek catholic. And two communists are non religious, they don't believe in god or anything, back in the day in USSR it was illegal to practice any kind of religion, you could've gotten into a shit ton of trouble for goin to church.

Animal Mother

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
well im also 100 percent ukrainian but i say im russian cuz many ppl are stupid down here in georgia and dont know wtf ukraine is =(

dude 90% of the people here dunno wtf ukraine is either (this one kid in my high school thought ukraine was a 3rd world county in africa), but i still say im ukrainian, And damn proud of it too.

imported_SuXoR

Yes, Russian is a misnomer, but we call it Russian Christmas in our family. The communist remark was just for fun. Sheesh... see if I wish you a merryfriggin old country christmas again. Bah!

Werbung: