Mario Strikers Charged Football: "Tips And Tricks" Thread

BeatMario

It's exactly what it says on the tin.
Everyone post your tips and tricks here.

I use a good shooting team, which are: Wario/Donkey Kong, Birdo, Hammer Bros. and Dry Bones.
All of my skillshots are very useful, but the trick I'm about to say is something different.

We all know that when the ball is powerful(white/yellow), we can shoot with immense power.
The fastest way to get the ball white, is to charge it up and pass it.
The way I do it is Charge Pass > Charge High Pass > Charge High Pass to someone on the other side of the pitch > Shoot!
It works most of the time, I kinda p00n everyone on wi-fi :p

SHOW US YOUR SKILLS.

Werbung:

Jailbreak

I havnt got it so i cant be much help. The only thing I do know is what my friend does to me when we play which is to use Hammer bros (I think thats the right one) then when he gets close to the goal he hammers my goalie with that move where tyhe charecter throws hammers and scores. Though this is probably more to do with me being rather rubbish at it lol.

BeatMario

Jailbreak said:
I havnt got it so i cant be much help. The only thing I do know is what my friend does to me when we play which is to use Hammer bros (I think thats the right one) then when he gets close to the goal he hammers my goalie with that move where tyhe charecter throws hammers and scores. Though this is probably more to do with me being rather rubbish at it lol.

No, no, that's very good.
Except it's extremely annoying for the opponent when you do it the right way.

Use Hammer Bro, and run along the top or bottom wing towards the goal, and then press d-pad to swing your hammer down onto anyone near you, then when everything is clear, start charging your skillshot.
And if someone's coming near you, do the d-pad move again.

It pisses the opponent off every time I do it.
I only have 1 hammer bro in my team, though.

Werbung: