Which do u like better M4A1 or M416?

• M4A1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M416

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yocool

Which gun is better M416 or M4A1? U decide. I personaly like the M416 better but thats my opionion. M4A1 was godlike but not anymore. M416 is now godlike. The only downside is for 1 day M416 is 1.1K. It worth it though lol.:)

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Kinda obvious.. M416 is lighter and has less recoil but every other stat is the same. M416 is better.

M416-CQB is god like.. They better not nerf the specs!!! I will be pissed..

UnholyReaper

This thread is kind of pointless. That's my opinion though. Well OBVIOUSLY the M416 because if you look at all the statistics it shows that the M416 is by far better than the M4A1. It's just overall better. I prefer the M416. I'm rich so money isn't an object. It has a good pricing too. Just like MooCowMan said I hope they don't nerf the specs because I'm not going to be getting NX probably not until the next patch. I have one question though. When they nerf it and you buy it BEFORE the patch will they nerf your gun or will it be as strong as before giving you an advantage.

Jarnotic

This thread is kind of pointless. That's my opinion though. Well OBVIOUSLY the M416 because if you look at all the statistics it shows that the M416 is by far better than the M4A1. It's just overall better. I prefer the M416. I'm rich so money isn't an object. It has a good pricing too. Just like MooCowMan said I hope they don't nerf the specs because I'm not going to be getting NX probably not until the next patch. I have one question though. When they nerf it and you buy it BEFORE the patch will they nerf your gun or will it be as strong as before giving you an advantage.

every copy of the gun gets nerfed obviously.

I can't wait until I'm rank for this mofo!

MooCowMan

What about the m4 cqc? Has better stats than the m416.

But that's an upgraded M4.. you can't compare the M4A1-CQBR to the M416.. that's like comparing a modified car to a factory stock car. Compare the M4A1-CQBR to the M416-CQB.. which ones better? M416-CQB.. and its also easier to get.

john66

True, I knew that would come up. But, there are certain people who don't pay nexon to get a virtual gun or get lucky enough to report hackers and glitchers. I'm going to be an ass today and say I hate the reduced clip size.

john66

M-16 has a plenty of recoil. The only redeeming feture of the gun in this game is that it's free and can be used to fill the backpack slot.

Werbung: