M416 op?

Have you tried this weapon and do you like it?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...

• It sucks, gimme a G36 so I can spray like a noob.

• Not overpowered.

• Haven't tried.

• GTFO SYRUP COVERED NOOBLET!!!

• Total voters

UnholyReaper

If you've guys been lucky enough to get to the rank so you can buy/try the M416 then I HIGHLY suggest this. I love this gun. It's (IMO) better than a M4A1 CQBR. Its recoil IS AMAZING! I shot with my iTech scope when I had it on and shot w/o it and turns out I didn't even NEED a scope! It's VERY good. Really overpowered with it's ACC, Recoil, and even ROF. Well, actually, the ROF is alright but the power and the recoil are crazy. The power suits it well and is very nice. I'll be reviewing the SG 550 my next rank. (YAY! 60%). Well this is the overview:

Recoil: 11/10 :p By FAR the best weapon I've used (including snipers!)
Power: 8/10 Good considering its ROF.
ROF: 8/10 I feels A LOT like an AR.
ACC: 11/10 :p VERY good.

Werbung:

Codi69

If you've guys been lucky enough to get to the rank so you can buy/try the M416 then I HIGHLY suggest this. I love this gun. It's (IMO) better than a M4A1 CQBR. Its recoil IS AMAZING! I shot with my iTech scope when I had it on and shot w/o it and turns out I didn't even NEED a scope! It's VERY good.

Power: 8/10 Good considering its ROF.
ROF: 8/10 I feels A LOT like an AR.
ACC: 11/10 :p VERY good.

lol, it feels like an AR, because it is an AR :p But yeah, I still have three more days until my M4A1 expires so I'm not buying it until then, but I've picked it up a few times, and I must say it's really good. I would disagree with you when you say it's better than the CQBR, but it's an extremely close second.

UnholyReaper

lol, it feels like an AR, because it is an AR :p But yeah, I still have three more days until my M4A1 expires so I'm not buying it until then, but I've picked it up a few times, and I must say it's really good. I would disagree with you when you say it's better than the CQBR, but it's an extremely close second.

Well, you might want to consider that you don't have to pay a shit load of GP for CQBR... Well I setting that aside, I still like it better. What I really mean by it feels a lot like an AR is that it just seems like the perfect AR.

Codi69

Well, you might want to consider that you don't have to pay a shit load of GP for CQBR... Well I setting that aside, I still like it better. What I really mean by it feels a lot like an AR is that it just seems like the perfect AR.

Isn't the CQBR an NX item, or did they make it GP now? If they did that would kick a**.

SPARTANZ77

CQBR is still NX... however thee rank unlock for this item is MSG 1 and the rank for the Itech scope is CSM 1 but if you buy the CQBR black market version it comes with both and theres no rank requirment,this bothers me becuase nexon is giving an advantage to people how pay

Roger117

Ok, here's the deal. The GP M416 is awesome enough, yet on the BM, the M416 CQB, they give you even more portability, a free iTech to any rank and a free forgrip. I think the BM is becoming OP now. But still M4 CQBR is the bestest is the world.

Werbung: