Longer Map Time?

rocklee

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if we could extend the map times. It seems like we change the map every 20 mins which is pretty quick in my opinion. Of course time does fly by when your having fun. So I'm just wondering what the current time per map, and if it is 20-25 mins, can we change it to like 30-35 mins?

I've noticed we change the map so often that we end up with "this map again???" sentiments. Of course the admins on usually oblige and change the map accordingly, but it would help I think if the map times were longer.

Just my 2 cents.

Werbung:

Intoxicated

it used to be 35 min, but there were complaints that it was too long. so it got moved to 20-25 min, which got complaints about being too short. i think 30 minutes would be a good time for the maps.

WoRm5406

Keep in mind that the new votemap mod will not allow a map that has been played in the last 4 maps...

So you have to play 4 different maps to play that other one again...

Also type in the map name: de_torn_cz in allsay and it will nominate it for the next map vote.

type in nominate in allsay to see what maps are nominated.

rockthevote is now working also. If you really are getting pwned by pink slippers and want to change the map just type in rockthevote (all one word) in allsay, not teamsay.

The mod looks to see how many people are on. It takes like xx% of people to say rockthevote to get it to do a map vote. (I think it is like 25-33 percent I dont remember)

Dirty

I rubbed a nude midget with mustard, found a balloon knot on her rump. Tasted it, made me talk funny... Threw her in a pot of boiling sperm, and cooked her with every veggie that looks like a mutated penis. Exp: Cucumber, carrot and so on. Then once she was a sack of bones and the soup was nice and meaty I feed the hungry aliens that float next to my window at night, they loved it.

rocklee

Dirty said:
I rubbed a nude midget with mustard, found a balloon knot on her rump. Tasted it, made me talk funny... Threw her in a pot of boiling sperm, and cooked her with every veggie that looks like a mutated penis. Exp: Cucumber, carrot and so on. Then once she was a sack of bones and the soup was nice and meaty I feed the hungry aliens that float next to my window at night, they loved it.

I think he types this stuff when hes either high or drunk out the ass! Or simply, extremely bored!

Werbung: