Long overdue update!

Liister87

GoldenAssassin said:
Meh, it seems pretty stupid to sell a console. Especially if you've only had it for 2 months.

So what if it just sits around? I didn't play my Wii from September until November when Galaxy came out. I was too busy with school work. But I didn't sell it. And I still own it, for whenever a gaming urge hits.

Besides, it was only $250 (not sure how many British pounds). Is the money you'd be getting for university even worth it? It seems to me that you're actually losing money by selling it for a reduced price on ebay.

Just hang onto the system and play it whenever you feel like it. There shouldn't be any kind of pressure to be gaming all the time, man.

There was no pressure, but pretty much every past console i owned, i enjoyed playing alot, which was true for the wii for quite a while.

I wouldn't call selling my wii stupid, i'm a student, i needed the money, and Wii's were selling pretty well before Christmas because stores were sold out, cashing in on something i didn't use before it was too late, seems pretty smart to me.

£275 to a student is a hell of alot, especially when your bank reads -£350 and you needed to pay another £400 for a trip to New York (which i will now be enjoying in February thanks to my Wii sale).

I am now a proud owner of a PS3, and i play it pretty much all my spare time, take Call of Duty 4 online and play Skate, even got back into skateboarding properly again because of Skate.

The Playstation 3's graphics are superb compared to the Wii, the gameplay is another notch up and the Computer AI is almost realistic, the Wii's motion feature was great, but the games out at the time, even now, still don't appeal to me, Zelda and WiiSports are about the only ones.

Plus the fact the Ps3 has a BluRay DVD drive inside so i can watch high def. dvds, is able to hold and play almost all of my music collection, and photos is pretty decent.

Something i was actually quite sad to read online was that Wii was the highest selling console (keep reading...) and the highest brought back to the stores for exchange.

My childhood (before 10) was lived on Nintendo consoles, so it was really sad to sell my Wii, after so many years of enjoying Nintendo and their games.

Anyway, hope your ok! ;)

Werbung: