Long overdue update!

Liister87

Hey guys, been a while since i've been on properly!

Very long overdue update.

Firstly, and foremostly i will chuck out the saddest news, i'm selling my wii. I haven't really played it in the last month or so and am quite sad to sell it, but really need the money for university fee's and a trip to new york with the university.

The wii was exciting for me for 2 months, but for some reason the excitement has died off and even the likes of Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart won't keep me on the wii, its such a shame, i've been a nintendo fan for years, (had a PS2 as well, not just nintendos) but the time has come for me to move on from my wii.

Man, listen to me its like im breaking up with a girlfriend i've had for like 20 years haha. After christmas i was looking into getting a PS3 (primarily for PES 2008, and Skate) but i'm not sure yet, the PS3's are a heck of a lot of money.

Anyway, im really enjoying my course at university and am having a great time.

On the earlier note, with my Wii going soon, i guess i won't have much point of being on a Wii forum, so im sorry to say that i won't be around much anymore, if at all.

I'll come back and check to see how everyone is (so please don't delete my username for now, unless the site needs the space, in which case fairplay).

So this is goodbye, and good health.

Take care everyone, i had a great time whilst i was here, ill miss it.

Alex

PS - Matt if you read this, please donate my coins to whoever you see fit, not sure how youll decide, maybe people will have to persuade you, but it would be a shame to see coins go to waste, so please put them to good use :)

Werbung:

Liister87

At least i think of it this way, Wii's are in high demand at the moment, me not using mine is like mocking a person who really wants one right in the face haha, so i guess im supplying said demand, for a cut down price on ebay...well depending on what people bid!

Anyway ill come back now and again (if my username is still active) to see how everyone is!

Take care all :)

Danny

Liister87 said:
At least i think of it this way, Wii's are in high demand at the moment, me not using mine is like mocking a person who really wants one right in the face haha, so i guess im supplying said demand, for a cut down price on ebay...well depending on what people bid!

Anyway ill come back now and again (if my username is still active) to see how everyone is!

Take care all :)

Sad you gave up for the Wii :(
Bye Liister..

kennyluciano

Bye Mate, Remeber good old uncle kenny is in some need of coinage! :)

It will be sad to see you go mate, maybe you could sell us some of your Wii Games?

GoldenAssassin

Meh, it seems pretty stupid to sell a console. Especially if you've only had it for 2 months.

So what if it just sits around? I didn't play my Wii from September until November when Galaxy came out. I was too busy with school work. But I didn't sell it. And I still own it, for whenever a gaming urge hits.

Besides, it was only $250 (not sure how many British pounds). Is the money you'd be getting for university even worth it? It seems to me that you're actually losing money by selling it for a reduced price on ebay.

Just hang onto the system and play it whenever you feel like it. There shouldn't be any kind of pressure to be gaming all the time, man.

xtrapsp

cya Mate... just read ur blogs and WOW but it would seem a bit wierd for the coins to go to waist... *Cough Cough*... im being rude so ill let it out... YOUR MY IDOL!!!

Werbung:

EngWii

bye liister, i guess you'll get a good price for your wii, with christmas coming up ;)
but why get a PS3 for PES and SKATE, when they are also on Xbox 360, it doesn't make sense :S