Load problems....

Moleman1337

im having this loading problem which can last 15 - 20 minutes or more..
also when i get ont he graphics seem BAD.
but thats another problem, when i go into settings for Combat arms, i do what i want to it, click "Ok" and my copmuter freeze's and i have to restart.
the loading problem -

my system is Windows vista 32bit service package 1

HP Pavilion dv6700 notebook PC
processor: intel(R) core(TM) 2 duo CPU t8100 @ 2.10GHz
memory (ram): 2.00 gb

What is the problem with this? :confused:
all help is respected. thanks

Werbung:

Moleman1337

im having this loading problem which can last 15 - 20 minutes or more..
also when i get ont he graphics seem BAD.
but thats another problem, when i go into settings for Combat arms, i do what i want to it, click "Ok" and my copmuter freeze's and i have to restart.
the loading problem -

my system is Windows vista 32bit service package 1

HP Pavilion dv6700 notebook PC
processor: intel(R) core(TM) 2 duo CPU t8100 @ 2.10GHz
memory (ram): 2.00 gb

What is the problem with this? :confused:
all help is respected. thanks

Info: i have reinstalled this SEVERAL times.

Werbung:

Seawied

I'm assuming you have a performance setup for battery life, (but even if you didn't, power saving modes should still load faster than that).

The reason the graphics seem bad on your computer is this: You're running off of onboard graphics, with window's vista. On your desktop, turn off all the bells and whistles that vista has, so you don't waste resources running it in the background.

Secondly, when you sign onto the lobby, click the gear symbol on the top right handside of the screen and raise the resolution up to a higher level (the standard resolution is HORRID).

I'm not sure why you would be taking so long to load, except maybe if you are in a location where your wireless signal is inconsistent and your computer will have trouble connecting to the server. Use an RJ45 cord directly to your router/modem or try to find a place where you have the maximum connection.

If that still doesn't work, you're going to need to submit a ticket to nexon