Life it too short...

Fiero

:cry: I woke up today at 5:30am to a scream comming from downstairs, It was my little brother yellin for my mom. He was yelling to her that my Grandmother wasnt responding to him. This immediatly woke me out of a deep sleep. I darted down the stairs to find my grandmother laying on her bed barely breathing, and unresponsive. I yelled for my mom to call 911 as i pulled and held her up in a sitting position. So i tried to talk to her and get her to snap outta her state of mind. Nothing worked. About 20 min. later the ambulance arrived and they hooked her up to a device that tells you her vitals. Her heart rate was 160bpm and her o2 level was at 50. At this point the paramedic tells me it wont be long until she is gone. My "nan" is a very old fashioned lady and has always told me that she didnt want to be attached to "some dam machiene to keep her alive" so i kept true to her word and told them her wishes. They took her to the hospital and my fiancee and I followed. I walked into the room that they had her in and held her hand and told her I loved her and That everything would be ok, as i was doing that she flatlined and passed away.

Now the reason I'm telling everyone this is simple. There are countless hours that i could have been spending with her. But instead i was playing counterstrike or some other game on the computer. Life is too short to be spending hour after hour, day after day, on the computer. There are things in life that mean more than your /rankstats.

In conclusion, you wont find me here, or anywhere. I'm hangin up my gun and saying GOODBYE.

/uninstall

Werbung:

eggs

wow dude.
im sorry to hear the bad news.
i will keep you in my toughts.
as for the gameing side of it
i know i will personally miss you
but i respect your decision
enjoy the things that you do and enjoy your new endevers

Sortitout

i am deeply sorry bout ur nan fiero
thank you for sharing that. i can understand your point about life > cz. i hope to still see u on forums and know that our thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family.

Puppet

Well that is unfortunate. He lost his grandmother and we lost a regular player on our server. I remember when we used to hassle the hell out of him. He has really become a very good shooter since last summer. I don't know if we hit a nerve or not but he got kind of quiet a while back and hasn't been saying much to anyone. Used to be you could never shut him up :D.

He's made a decision to totally quit and we all respect that. I don't recall anyone that has said that and really not come back. Moderation in all things. Cya Fiero....been good times.

WoRm5406

Later Nick.

Nice knowing you.

Dont be a stranger in your free time, come hit us up in the forum and keep us posted on your life.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Machiavelli

I'm sorry that you had to experience that. Experiencing losses close to you cannot be replaced by any other kind of sorrow, I know this well. Stay true to the family, they are the only people you can never completely lose.

DiLLa

My heart goes out to you. BUT dude cmon dont quit playing games bc of this just stop playing so much. Its ok to indulge in urself sometimes too :( dont leave us!!! But if you stay out for good then go ahead i aint mad atcha, got nuttin but love for ya

hey fiero, i truly am sorry about your loss, i do know how it feels. my grandfather passed away about a month ago, so chin up. Things suck right now but loss is a part of life and i hope you remember the wonderful things about your nan's life. and for our sake, i hope you come back to cs. if not, you will be missed.

Mom's Son

Dude I am so sorry. I had to watch my grandfather die in front of me when I was 17. He had Methothemlioma cancer? I think that is what it is called. The whole family gathered around him when the nurse told us he had minutes left till he passes. I was so weak trying to walk over to him. I could barely stand. It was really rough on me cause I never took the time to call him or, anything my whole life cause I was busy with friends and, stuff. So everyone said there goodbyes and, I gave him a kiss on the forehead and, told him how much I loved him. Like seconds after I kiss him, he flatlined. There was such a silence and, then bursts of family screaming and, crying; Yes even me! Cause that is something you don't want to happend. He was there in the world and, then he no longer exists. Let me tell you this. It is the worst thing in the world to have someone pass in front of your eyes. You get flash's of all the happy times you had and, always hate yourself for not giving more to that special someone. If he was here now I'd be at his house very often. I seriously don't play counter strike very often. I am disciplined I think because of what happend to my grandfather. I now try to always make time for my fiance, for all my family and, friends when I get the time. Cause you never know what will happend tommorow or, even a minute from now. Don't let this have to happend to you in order to make you see that there is also a life out there besides CS. It takes discipline and, 28 days is all it takes to break a habit. Find more time for those you love and, laugh, cry, just live life to the fullest. Not sitting in front of a video game day in and, day out. Your mom is probaly wondering why you never take her out to lunch. Take the time "seriously" it will make you happier when it comes their time to go. You'll know you gave your all to your family, friends, and, the love of your life. Fiero we are proud your owning up and, learning that there are greater things in life. We will take good care of LMS and, we will make sure it becomes something you wanted it to be. I'm so sorry dude. Live your life. Take it a day at a time. Have fun. My prayers go out to you and, your family. God Bless your Grandmother. She is in a better place.

Werbung: