last time is post here..

comando602

Well,after like a month of no posting,now you know what it feels no?,i just looked in the forums and there are Complains about hackers everywhere,see i wasnt lying?
THERE IS A ****** HACKER IN EVERY ROOM!
thats why i didnt,i dont and i wont play CA anymore,sorry guys,i just so this new game (i wont say it coz i realised hackers will infect it if they see its name,so plz dont say) thats is (WTF?) identical to CA but with more graphics and selectable characters,sorry guys
i wont be posting anymore in here :(
good luck agaisnt the hackers
Ex-Combat Arms Player:Commado602
PD:I will never foget how i ultra-killed with a single grenade :rolleyes: very good times........

Werbung:

comando602

HOLY ****!!!! (please pardon this 2ble post as i wont be posting anymore) THE NEW GAME HAS THE SAME,BUT I MEAN,SAME CURRENCY,SAME WEAPONS (somewhat BUT WITH MORE WEAPONS!!!),i believe that they are Ex-Nexon employees,and it has one my dreamed features in a online game,yeah,im talking about weapon degrading,u have to reapir it or otherwise it will jam and a...FREE KICK FEATURE FOR EVERY ROOM,OH MY GOD,SUPER HACKER CONTROL!!!, if anyone wana know the game,plase PM me,DONT THE SAY THE DAMN GAME HERE OK?!
and byebye to every1