laser-sight-equipped pistol shell.

jesta

ultimate-laser-gun-0-nwf.jpg

"Considering that most light gun games for the Wii already have some sort of on-screen crosshair to indicate where your remote is pointed, there aren't many reasons why you'd want to buy this laser-sight-equipped pistol shell.

Sure, you could scare the bejeezus out of the federal agents inconspicuously parked across the street, or maybe act out that scene from the "Dre Day" music video, but after a few minutes of tomfoolery, you'll start to feel a bit foolish about your purchase. In addition to forking over $8.39 to order the item, you'll also have to pay for shipping, handling, and the two AAA batteries needed to power the red beam.

The Wii logo on the packaging's bottom-left corner is fantastic, even more ridiculous than the Wü branding we've seen on other China-manufactured accessories. The customer reviews on Superufo's product page are likewise hilarious: "Good! And worth buying it! I have bought one more than two years and it still work well, I am very glad with this." Two years? Not bloody likely!"-Link

Werbung:

EngWii

Looks pretty nice, i'll be making sonmething like this, but as a whole controller, with nunchuck and wiimote functions built in ;)

Shripe

pure_mind_games said:
Ryano said:
It's just a fancier version of the Wii Zapper really...

no offence but what was your first clue?

Wow, what an intelligent post. >.> Do us all a favor and don't say anything if you have to keep bothering people. By the way, that laser isn't really useful.

Ryano

EngWii said:
jesta said:
EngWii said:
Looks pretty nice, i'll be making sonmething like this, but as a whole controller, with nunchuck and wiimote functions built in ;)

Cool! Send in some piccies wont you?

It wont be for a while yet, but things like this give me great ideas.

Well it sounds good so when you make it make sure to take a load of pics for us:D

Werbung: