Laptop or 360?

Kate23

Depends on whether you already have a good laptop/computer and what your hobbies are. If you like gaming more than going online/using your PC then you should get a 360.

Currently I'm saving up $400 for a solid state Netbook :D

Werbung:

Cecil Estrera

Well, it really depends on what your preferences are. If it's just for gaming then choose Xbox 360. And others here are right in saying that laptops can be really expensive.

Some say laptops are better graphically, and you'll get to browse the web as well. Whatever you think is practical and better then go for it. It's your choice.

I'd say go for a laptop if you had money for a decent one, but with only 400 bucks get a 360. Unless you really need a computer that is.​

Jessi

Like others said, it really just depends on what you're wanting it for. If you already have a desktop while at home and don't really travel much, then a 360 for your gaming fun would be the better route. If you don't have a computer/laptop, want to be able to do things other than game, and you're okay with not being able to play very many high end games on such a cheap laptop, then go with the laptop.

HollisterFitch

If you don't have a desktop then I advise you to get a laptop but if you do then you should go for the 360. You can actually use the 360 controller for the PC as a game controller as well.

Jessi

If you don't have a desktop then I advise you to get a laptop but if you do then you should go for the 360. You can actually use the 360 controller for the PC as a game controller as well.

Good point! I didn't think to mention that. It's not quite the same, but I have a 360 controller I use at my PC and it definitely scratches the itch for some games.

HollisterFitch

Good point! I didn't think to mention that. It's not quite the same, but I have a 360 controller I use at my PC and it definitely scratches the itch for some games.

I understand what you mean. I only use it for certain games and it works well but nothing beats a console that's meant for gaming in my opinion.

Yeah one of the recent games for PC that I found and is great for game controller is Rusty Hearts. Still if I have to choose I would buy a laptop or PS Vita over 360

Werbung: