Laptop or 360?

Werbung:

GodsouL

Dude, go 360 (or Wii :thumbup1:)

Really, if you are going to spend only 400 on a laptop, then your laptop will be the slowest on earth.

gamelover15

Laptop sounds nicer, I mean, if you get a X360, you have to get more money to get games and Xbox Live. A $400 laptop is decent anyways
Besides, laptop = emulators = NES, SNES, GB, GBA, and N64 (Those are the good ones ;])

The Fist Of David

Like everyone else says.....get a 360 for christs sake. If you purchase a laptop...its not gonna be worth it cause a good one will cost you $900-$1300. Go get a 360 and enjoy the same games for less money lol

Johnhg7

Ok guys I would go with the laptop because they are really useful not just for gaming, and by the way kevmaster got a PS3.

Jdeadevil

I was thinking the exact same thing but with a PS3, and my friend Kyle said getting a Laptop would be better because I'd use it more. I kind of agree but if I was saving up for a PS3, I'd be saving for a PS3, meaning a Laptop really woudn't really be in the list of options of things to go for. :)

But yeah, if you're really into being a geek and lulz-pwning people on Halo 3 then get a 360, otherwise if you're cool (like me), get a Laptop, but a good one! Because we all know how we love to play the latest games on our laptops that we can go anywhere with, like a gaint NDS, although it can do almost anything, just not physically.

I mean, for instance. I'm getting a PS3 because I'm getting FFXIII and MGS4 and GTAIV, so getting a laptop is not an option. Only get a 360 if you know exactly what to get!

Edit - Just looked upwards, thanks for killing my post John! :(

Mysterio

Im going to have $400 very soon and I was wondering which I should get: laptop or 360?

hi, i think the answer 2 this one is pretty obvious. computers are and alwayz have been more powerful than game consoles but 400 bucks isnt gonna get u a very powerful laptop so i suggest u gstick with the 360 (y) XD

iebo00

I don't like laptops for gaming. I would get a budget desktop plus a lower end graphics card (because integrated graphics suck). A laptop is better for business use. Or you could get an Xbox but then you pay more for games.

Werbung: