L.A. Noire the Most Expensive Game in Development

basil

We players actually don't care how much is the budget of a game. Rockstar is in development of a new game named "L.A. Noire". They say that it could be the biggest budget videogame in development anywhere in the world. The game is set at classic noir period of the late 1940s, it is an interactive detective story.

L.A. Noire Trailer

[my-youtube width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWq1NPiedIY[/my-youtube]

It was estimated that GTA 4's budget was around 100 million dollar which means this game would be lot more than that...

Werbung:

basil

ASimpleTouch said:
I watched the movie before reading what you wrote and i thought It was a fucking movie man.

lol the first guy asked the same.. i like games like this a lot, like mafia, godfather etc

basil

GTA 4 + mafia2 wow thts a nice observaton.. sill the budget is too high the gme will also be fantasti ryt... hhh lets hope

Nurech

I hate to see videos like those, just like Crysis and stuff. Just a big tease, most of the population can dream of running it on a PC.

basil

Nurech said:
I hate to see videos like those, just like Crysis and stuff. Just a big tease, most of the population can dream of running it on a PC.
lol u r ryt whn i saw the vid first wut i thought was " did it run in my PC" lol

Werbung: