i'v Been Banned For No Reason!

Ok so i just went to log in to combatarms and i get the error code Pi,3004 im seriously stucked and i have NEVER EVER HACKEDthis sucks my Acc name iS DrokGodz and i have been banned (if they dont give my acc back im gonna seriously use another acc and hack :mad:)

Werbung:

Love

This is a result of the November 2ed patching I believe.
Thousands of innocent players banned, and will not regain access to their account.

Roger117

If you did send in a ticket, they will ask you to send in 3 requirements. 2 regards your computer and the other is an AhnLab report. I've sent mine in and I haven't got a reply yet. I not as worried as when it just started since I now have a SGT with 31 000gp. I can post you what you need to give in to them if you want.

love im still not getting my acc and i sent a ticket (plus now ima recruit and all the effort and hard work i did is lost!) U kno this would be a good time to sue (no offence nexon but this is a rip off of time )

BTW Love it says ur a super Mod So what does that means aint u the first player mod ever in combatarms forums?

P.S If i only knew how to sue :p :p :p :p

Love

love im still not getting my acc and i sent a ticket (plus now ima recruit and all the effort and hard work i did is lost!) U kno this would be a good time to sue (no offence nexon but this is a rip off of time )

BTW Love it says ur a super Mod So what does that means aint u the first player mod ever in combatarms forums?

P.S If i only knew how to sue :p :p :p :p

Yeah, they stated they won't give accounts back.
You cannot sue for this, as it's not a suable offense.

Yeah, I am the first moderator, and I was asked to fill the job.

Jutsk kidding Love :p my cousin gave me his new acc , thu im still trainee in the acc my cousin gave me is pretty sweet cvuz i started with 9k :D :D

Werbung: