It came back to haunt me! Urgent!!!

UnholyReaper

-!!!:mad::mad::mad: Combat Arms isn't working anymore. Sometimes it says "Out of memory" and sometimes it just closes before that happens. He's a detailed version of my problem:

I open up Combat Arms and everything works fine there. I get to the patch screen and stuff like that then it takes longer to load then it usually does (sometimes 45 sec-1 min). Finally I'm at the login screen. I type in my username and password and it works just as fast as usual. I can enter the server and place like that. When I want to edit my clan or search for one it takes absurdly long. Sometimes 2-3min, and even after that much time it isn't loaded. When I try to play a game I can click on it and it starts loading. Usually it just closes Combat Arms and then a window pops out reading: Error: Out of memory. It does that or when I enter a game it gives me major lag when moving my cursor.

I've only got in the game once or twice w/o that happening. I've tried restarting MANY times and re-installing but nothing seems to work!!! Please, can someone help me w/ my problem???

Werbung:

Love

It's just a game, simmer down, watch your language.

Have you tried to uninstall, delete all Nexon/CA related folders and THEN install once again?

If all fails, submit a ticket.

chrisbrown

It's just a game, simmer down, watch your language.

Have you tried to uninstall, delete all Nexon/CA related folders and THEN install once again?

If all fails, submit a ticket.

Yes maplers do get angry at times.

Anyways.. Ya try to redownload it if that doesn't work Log a ticket plox?

Bostro

Well the out of memory seems like it thinks your hard drive doesnt have enough room. But I thought it would say that b4 you load the game or even install it. Just an idea to check to see how full your C: or D: (which ever one you have CA loaded on) to make sure that there is more than enough room left. Just an idea for you to try.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

i noticed it also only works on my brothers account ( not nexon id computer account) ill also try clearing my files
Well the out of memory seems like it thinks your hard drive doesnt have enough room. But I thought it would say that b4 you load the game or even install it. Just an idea to check to see how full your C: or D: (which ever one you have CA loaded on) to make sure that there is more than enough room left. Just an idea for you to try.