Is it worth to get the Classic Controller?

Nightmare

Whats your opinion on it? Im thinking of getting it but if i bought the controller i would probably start buying more VC games (aka even more cash outflow) :p

Is it worth it?

Werbung:

Jailbreak

I havnt got one yet but apparently you need a classic controller to start some VC games and you can't start them with the GC pad. Also its supposed to be better than the GC controller for a lot of games.

kaitora

i might get one.... but do we have any confirmation on the gc controllers, as everybody i have heard says that gc controllers work with all vc games... and the classic pad doesn't work with every game... so bear it in mind

Liister87

I think i might get one anyway, looks good, definatly cool to play the old VC games..

SHAME the OLD NES controller doesn't plug in..i have one of those still!!

supersujay

yes it is b/c most of the new 2 or more players game for the wii can we played be the classic controller it is so worth it and i have one and fun to play classic games with it

Mario

I brought the classic controller the day i brought the Wii so when i finally get the Wii connected to the internet i can finally use it :)

kaitora

if ocarina of time needs it then i'll have to get one... i was hoping to get away with just using my gc controller. so the answer to the post is yes, if you plan to play a lot of vc games, then it is worth getting one

but what games don't support the classic controller?

plug9090

In a word...definitely.

It was the first and probably the best accessory I bought for my Wii, and since I have about...25 VC games it comes a lot in handy.

It works with every VC game, so no need to worry about compatibility, and it feels just fine with the controls (especially N64 games - brilliant).

10/10.

Giga-Bowser

plug9090 said:
In a word...definitely.

It was the first and probably the best accessory I bought for my Wii, and since I have about...25 VC games it comes a lot in handy.

It works with every VC game, so no need to worry about compatibility, and it feels just fine with the controls (especially N64 games - brilliant).

10/10.

i think teh GAMECUBE pad feels quite good with N64 games but year the Classic Controller is the best for all VC games!

Werbung: