INFERNO LAGS !

Werbung:
it started on Aztec, and some players (me for 1) would ping out at 1400 and stay there. I just left incase I was laggin anyone else out, there were 5 of us that got gayed hard. but I re installed the internet last night and it should be ok for everyone now.

blze

its not specific maps unless its desertruines. i think hte servr
was dl'n mad goat pr0n to dilla's comp or something. it cleared
up about 2:30 though, woot.

Defender

Last night there was a period where the ISP pipe was a problem. I was there when it happend. It took about 15 more minutes to finally get clear again and then the server got packed all night.

SamSeed

Omniscient said:
Last night there was a period where the ISP pipe was a problem. I was there when it happend. It took about 15 more minutes to finally get clear again and then the server got packed all night.

I think one of the admins had mentioned that CS Source was running on the same server and that might be the cause of the lag.

True?

Werbung:

WoRm5406

SamSeed said:
Omniscient said:

I think one of the admins had mentioned that CS Source was running on the same server and that might be the cause of the lag.

True?

Our source server has been offline for about 4 months now. So that is not a problem anymore.