If The Wii was as powerful as the PS3 and 360............

killman360

if it still used motion also, how do u think the console wars would be playing out? how would the games be? what games do u think there would be? i did'nt see this on the search forums. srry if it is.

Werbung:

Zamms

the wii isnt technically in the console wars because it isnt the same type of machine
but if it were the Wii would win

Tyrant1x

I dont think it would be that different except us people with wiis will be happier with nicer looking games lol cause i think people buy consoles for the games they have not for the looks (mostly)

Gdog

oops, im sorry. my computer spazed out. Continued: The wii may not be in the console wars, but I think it would win it.

Ryano

Gdog said:
Ryano said:
Gdog said:
oops, im sorry. my computer spazed out. Continued: The wii may not be in the console wars, but I think it would win it.

The Wii is in the console wars.....

but thats what you said!

Yeah but you said "the wii may not be in the console wars" after I said they were currently winning the console wars....

Ryano

supersujay said:
ya if that happened wii would win it all no competition

I dunno about that...if the Wii did have the awesome graphics would things like the Miis still have been made?

And would Nintendo still focus on the non-gamer that made the Wii sell so well?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
supersujay said:
ya if that happened wii would win it all no competition

I dunno about that...if the Wii did have the awesome graphics would things like the Miis still have been made?

And would Nintendo still focus on the non-gamer that made the Wii sell so well?

ya, in my opinion wii is winning because they're attracting more adults. For example wiifit.

:friends: