If The Wii was as powerful as the PS3 and 360............

EngWii

It probably would effect wii sales, wii would be more expensive and less non-gamer friendly, probably resulting in less sales.
Personally, i'd see less being sold, and more 360s being sold i'd have never got a wii if it aas more focused on power.

Werbung:

laiscallonis

Zamms said:
the wii isnt technically in the console wars because it isnt the same type of machine
but if it were the Wii would win

I agree with your words...:) .. but The Wii is! A Games console; and there is always "A Games console War" out there fortunately for us..Gamers and Wii Is winning at the moment for a simple reason...

The Wii is a complete different new concept of game playing.. (not new tough, but at least has been implemented now).

Now are finished the times on wich you had to play games "sitting down and moving your thumb and fingers only"

This is a new era for game playing and the Wii started it all!!..:dance2:

From now on can only became better for us gamers ,trust me; it will not pass much time that you will see new devices being studied, built and marketed to implement the same functions the Wii has on the Ps3 and x360..games..

and at the same time there will be a wii2 too, coming out with more graphic power and with more functions it has now!!

So everyone be prepared to spend more mooooneeeeeey... :dance2:

Mario

Manhood said:
Tyrant1x said:
I dont think it would be that different except us people with wiis will be happier with nicer looking games(mostly)

:friends:

Please don't just post members quotes if you would like to contribute to the topic please do but not just a quote.

Chaosstep

being completely honest, the wii doesnt need to be as powerfull as the ps3 or 360, those consoles usually trade story for graphics so we get shiney games that are dull and stale unless you can run around and shoot things for 6 hours.

however the wii is lacking in games that put the motion sensor to good use, warioware and wii sports just seem like little samples of how it can be used... its just not enough

Ryano

Chaosstep said:
being completely honest, the wii doesnt need to be as powerfull as the ps3 or 360, those consoles usually trade story for graphics so we get shiney games that are dull and stale unless you can run around and shoot things for 6 hours.

however the wii is lacking in games that put the motion sensor to good use, warioware and wii sports just seem like little samples of how it can be used... its just not enough

Yeah thats a very good point, seeing as Nintendos main games that are coming out (SMG, SSBB, Super Paper Mario) have next to nothing in motion controls I would really have to agree with you.

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
I dont really care if the games have no motion controls at all since theyre great games anyway

Yeah thats true, but it would be nice to have a brand new and origanal adventure game using motion controls and being very good......oh wait I forgot about Corruption...

Werbung: