If a zombie outbreak happened, what would you do?

joey_matthews

I've gone over different scenario's on what I'd do, I wouldn't go to far from the ground I'm used to because if you had to escape you need to know the layout. I'd probably seek refuge inside a local supermarket, if idiots have already thought of it by that point, probably would boarder my house up.. get in the loft, with food and reserves..

Every so often I'd pop down, taking a array of weapons to hunt down foot and try to get extra padding to cover my body! :p
~Joey

Werbung:

Gaz

Re: If an outbreak happened, what would you do?

Wow, I never really thought if that really happened. I would just border up my house, stay locked in my room, and have my trusty shotgun ready. I don't really have a shotgun, its just for the scenario.

joey_matthews

Yeah, I tend to dream about it far to much.

Best bets always having an escape, I know by far I wouldn't go in the streets often because unlike the movies I have common sense. :p Like slasher movies, when the girls run and look behind 'em lol
~Joey

Interesting scenario gaz

Werbung:

Gaz said:
Wow, I never really thought if that really happened. I would just border up my house, stay locked in my room, and have my trusty shotgun ready. I don't really have a shotgun, its just for the scenario.

I would do the same board up my house have an AK and a SG, and wait untill the outbreak is over.