I quit

Ness

Well, I would like to start off by saying that I was an honorable member that played a lot, I was a Master Seargent, and I played since the first Closed Beta. On the patch of November 2nd, 2008, My first account, Ness was banned. I was very sad and frustrated, but I had mixed feelings about this. I had put lots of time and money into this Combat Arms account, and I had it all taken away. My friend was also falsely banned on the November 2nd, 2008 patch, and he sent in a ticket. A couple days later, he was unbanned. He didn't tell me about this until one month later. So, I decided to send in a ticket. A few days after I sent that ticket, I got a reply from GM Crash. the ticket said that my request was declined, 'because I did not follow the Terms of Service' I read through the entire Terms of Service, and I followed all of them.. So, I decided to quit Combat Arms. On December 29, 2008, I had a good feeling, and I wanted to come back to this great game. I made a new Nexon Passport, and made it all the way up to a Staff Seargent. On this day, February 6th, 2009, I was once again banned. I was just playing Combat Arms, and suddenly I was kicked from a game and received a pop up message saying: "Hack attempt detected. Your account has been logged and may be subject to a ban". I was given this message at around 6:30 pm EST. Later, at 6:00 PM EST, I looked up my account on the rankings. It turned out I have received a "Dishonorable Discharge". I hope you will look into this, I would like to have my good old Ness back because I had spent a lot of time and money on it and I had played it since Closed Beta. Although, I would just like to be able to play Combat Arms again. Thank you for reading.

~Regards,
Brian ------

Greetings Brian,

Thank you for your inquiry. I understand that you would like to have your account released from its ban.

Unfortunately, your appeal to have your ban lifted has been denied. Your account will not be released from its block.

Your account was caught hacking, and is no longer eligible to play our game. Please remember account holders are required to play by the rules of Combat Arms.

Should there be anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Sincerely,

GM Nebel
Nexon America, Inc.

For security reasons any sensitive account information has been made private.

New Year Resolution: GM Nebel will be the axe that clears the forest.

Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason.

Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

I will still probably post around the forums, but not as much. I can't stand Combat Arms anymore. And seriously, I got the dishonorable discharge the DAY of the patch. Do they seriously think hacks are out then? I also spent more then $100 on this game. Fuck nexon, dirty backstabbers

Werbung:
when ur account NEss got banned not noly u , seriopus amounts of plp all over the wolrld where banned , well i think , that was a rumor .( includes me and i dint even freaking glich or hack when i played) .

Heres the thing i freaking did to get them back

I when downloaded a hacking sysem VIP WITH SOME AWESOME HACKS THAT LET YOU STEAL WEAPONS FROM ANY SHOP , it had aimbot and u could evene steal weapons from BlackMARKET . I hacked , and hacked an enjoyed until i got banend . then i sent a ticket saying :

Dear Nexon Company ,

You suck , you banned my main account , i had 40,000NX not even touched , i had 100,000gp and i was master seargent 3th , you banned my most fucking precious account so thats why i decided to hack so i could screw you up . i also anounced the hacking site ! so everyone could do what they feel like on a little noooby account . You suck i hope the game gets screweed up because of your stupid miscalculations . You banned many innocent non hackers or glitchers that worked verry hard . And so far iv seen many hackers for month and u fucking havent banned them yet . You know what i bet this game will get screwed up bcause of your dam ass hole shtiting miscalcualtions .

/DrkDoctor

DrkDoctor was my main every thing i said up there was true .Now i hate them and quited i gave my account to a masteer hacker that coudl unbann (i know its amazing really u may think im nuts but if u do reasearch on a master hacker u will find it) , i gave him all my accounts except onen that i was curerently playing on , if they screw this one up i will send free nx stuff to everyone so they dont have to spend cash . anyways they have chances of getting banned . I hope they go to hell

SORRY RODGER BUT THATS EXCATLY WHAT I wrote i copyed it and posted it here

P.S The thing about my saying of the i was telling everyone the hack site , that was a lie to piss them off so they banned REAL hackers and well no results

Ness

when ur account NEss got banned not noly u , seriopus amounts of plp all over the wolrld where banned , well i think , that was a rumor .( includes me and i dint even freaking glich or hack when i played) .

Heres the thing i freaking did to get them back

I when downloaded a hacking sysem VIP WITH SOME AWESOME HACKS THAT LET YOU STEAL WEAPONS FROM ANY SHOP , it had aimbot and u could evene steal weapons from BlackMARKET . I hacked , and hacked an enjoyed until i got banend . then i sent a ticket saying :

Dear Nexon Company ,

You suck , you banned my main account , i had 40,000NX not even touched , i had 100,000gp and i was master seargent 3th , you banned my most fucking precious account so thats why i decided to hack so i could screw you up . i also anounced the hacking site ! so everyone could do what they feel like on a little noooby account . You suck i hope the game gets screweed up because of your stupid miscalculations . You banned many innocent non hackers or glitchers that worked verry hard . And so far iv seen many hackers for month and u fucking havent banned them yet . You know what i bet this game will get screwed up bcause of your dam ass hole shtiting miscalcualtions .

/DrkDoctor

DrkDoctor was my main every thing i said up there was true .Now i hate them and quited i gave my account to a masteer hacker that coudl unbann (i know its amazing really u may think im nuts but if u do reasearch on a master hacker u will find it) , i gave him all my accounts except onen that i was curerently playing on , if they screw this one up i will send free nx stuff to everyone so they dont have to spend cash . anyways they have chances of getting banned . I hope they go to hell

SORRY RODGER BUT THATS EXCATLY WHAT I wrote i copyed it and posted it here

Maybe I should do that -shifty-

deidara66

What nexon did to Ness and Drkfire4ever is disgusting, and many other legit players get banned without reason while some hackers are not... it's like if they were banning players randomly... am i the next, nexon? I would like to buy some nx items but if they keep doing this, i will not buy nx cash.

Good job nexon...

What nexon did to Ness and Drkfire4ever is disgusting, and many other legit players get banned without reason while some hackers are not... it's like if they were banning players randomly... am i the next, nexon? I would like to buy some nx items but if they keep doing this, i will not buy nx cash.

Good job nexon...

yeah good job nexon , stinking in your dam job!

Werbung:
I will still probably post around the forums, but not as much. I can't stand Combat Arms anymore. And seriously, I got the dishonorable discharge the DAY of the patch. Do they seriously think hacks are out then? I also spent more then $100 on this game. Fuck nexon, dirty backstabbers

OK bro sense they banned u here my suggestion , leave combatarms , go lok for a game like BlackShot or crossfire or warrock . those are games liek combatarms except with less hackers ( well in warrock they dont have aimbots but they have Vip hacks wich lets u be VIP . :cool: