I need help in Junk Flea

cvspartan101

Can someone help me plz!!! My favorite map is Junk flea but its so small and there is always lots of people playing there so gameplay is very fast... Can anyone tell me a good camping spot in Junk Flea and maybe how to master that map:rolleyes:

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Don't camp.. Camping is lame, just get in the action and kill kill kill!

If you insist on camping, Camp behind the doors on the second floor of either bases..

Miran_Eitan

I hate that map with a passion. I'm not sure why, I just never considered it a map of skill, it's just a map of who has extended magazines.

This game really needs a way to get extra ammo...or something.

Something that usually works for me is sniping down the corridor of the two cargo crates in the middle. Works wonders if you can no-scope with the L96.

Dipsticked

Just get your gun, run through the left or right side (left usually works better, but switching your route oftenly could help.)

When you get to their base, avoid going IN The downstairs. The upstairs is ok, but running through the downstairs could get you killed by new spawners that you dont expect...

In CTF I just guard the flag, and sometimes I just run through the left to go get the flag and run back.

Its an easy map when only 4 players are in there, but when it gets to 8, it gets tougher.

Codi69

I don't really like camping either but i just want to know some good shooting spots:eek:

I think it's on the Bravo side, but behind the crates in the base. If you have a sniper (any gun works, but I find sniper to work best there,) you can kill anyone who walks out on the small overhang from the upstairs doorway. Also if you have a quick aim you can sometimes get people who are trying to run into the big blue crate in the centre of the map.

It's a good spot because you have an excellent shot at them, while for them it looks very small, and you're very hard to hit. ;)

There's another spot where you can camp (it's really great in CTF especially,) at the middle of the stairs (same base too,) and pick off the many enemies that will inevitably try to base rape. Just watch out for the nerve and incendiary grenades and the odd person that will pop in from upstairs.

john66

My strategy if I go there for a free for all is, bring out the M-60 and mk.48. If your talking standered elimnation, the key is to hit and fade. Attack at the spots where boths sides clash at, if you survive and kill somebody run back to your base. Rinse and repeat. I know it seems odd, but it works for me incredibly well.

john66

Little change to my thing. You don't have to run back to the inside of your sides building just around it's general area. Run out shoot the place up then hide.

XCalibry

Well if your playing CTF 8vs8 have four people in the base guarding and 4 people getting the flag.

Easier said than done... I hate it when ppl just hang around and do jack squat b/c they want to get GP in CTF games

Here is another - there is no team work in CTF, they just do whatever which screws up the games!

cvspartan101

Well if your playing CTF 8vs8 have four people in the base guarding and 4 people getting the flag.

Thats what I hate about ctf games... everyone runs off trying to get the flag leaving no one behind to defend so I have to be the defence and its annoying

P.S. that doesn't happen all the time, only most of the time:mad:

MooCowMan

I had a really good match today, had a really good team. I camped my flag for a while, Sitting on the second floor peaking out behind the door. I would pick off anyone coming through the tunnel, got many head shots, killed anyone who took the flag. After a while I decided to go for the flag and scored with 100hp even though there was a ton of guys guarding their flag o_O I ended the game with 47 kills/16 deaths, 2 returns and 1 score. We won 7/1 :D Team work prevails!

cvspartan101

I had a really good match today, had a really good team. I camped my flag for a while, Sitting on the second floor peaking out behind the door. I would pick off anyone coming through the tunnel, got many head shots, killed anyone who took the flag. After a while I decided to go for the flag and scored with 100hp even though there was a ton of guys guarding their flag o_O I ended the game with 47 kills/16 deaths, 2 returns and 1 score. We won 7/1 :D Team work prevails!

Lol!! That's a nice score. Yeah, sometimes you get a perfect group and end up owning the other team!!! Once, I got 71 kills/ 42 deaths with 7 flag returns and 2 scores:cool::cool::cool:

Werbung:

caleeb12

Can someone help me plz!!! My favorite map is Junk flea but its so small and there is always lots of people playing there so gameplay is very fast... Can anyone tell me a good camping spot in Junk Flea and maybe how to master that map:rolleyes:

There's a shed glitch near Alpha's flag and a tank glitch by Bravo's. Just a matter of getting in. I can. :D