I KNOW HE'S CHEATING, WHAT DO I DO NOW????

Step 1 : remain calm, if you go "im gona get you banned you cheater" they might trun them off and ruin all this fun!

Step 2 : Type type "record cheater" in your console, to get to your console hit the `.

Step 3 : at the begining of the next round type "status" in the console, then type "kill" in the console, then go to spectate 1st person on the suspected cheater.

Step 4 : after recording them type (end or stop? I forget) in the console and it will display a message that you ended the recording.

Step 5 : enter "condump" in the console then all your console text, including the /status output will be sent to a file called condump.txt in your czero folder. Talk to an admin about getting the condump.txt and cheater.dem uploaded to us for review

Step 6 : copy thier STEAM ID as the topic and publish in this forum. an admin should tell you where to send the demo and condump.txt to and with that they can Ban or not but you have provided what you can to keep PuNx fair.
the default path for the file will be:

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\**yoursteamemailhere**\condition zero\czero

and will be saved as the same word you typed after the record comand in the console "cheater" is easy to remember and find.

Step 5 and 6 edited by Slick with info taken out of Puppet's post. Thank you

Werbung:

WoRm5406

Hypnos said:
don't foget the Con dump.....puppet said he wants that too....maybe a Punx can post how to do it and just delete this post.

Go into your console ~

type condump

This will dump everything that is in your console.

Werbung: