I feel bad for this Wii.

GoldenAssassin

NintendoStack.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/NintendoStack.jpg

Cool picture, but from the looks of the way that guy treated his past consoles, that Wii is gonna be in pretty terrible condition. :-p

Werbung:

Zamms

That isnt so bad when I had my first gamecube something got spilled on it and then it didnt work so I got really mad and threw it onto the cement floor and it Exploded- this was after I figured out that It couldn't be fixed and got s new one i'm not really that angry of a person

serpent01

wow... looking at some of the apparent abuse those other systems went through, I'm not sure if that Wii has much of a fighting chance.

killtheoldway

hahaha! ive had all of those consools in my house :D, but my SNES looked different :S, i want a NES again tho!! where can i get one from for cheep!!

Liister87

killtheoldway said:
hahaha! ive had all of those consools in my house :D, but my SNES looked different :S, i want a NES again tho!! where can i get one from for cheep!!

Ebay or even gamestation are doing them, look in the window, they have them packaged up with some old games for about £20, im going to have myself a console room.

With every console i have ever owned, mwhaha, sounds fun!

killtheoldway

yeeee lol, re-buying all the consoles i have had :D thats alot! Tho

imy 1st ever console was a NES wen i was 2 when i got it hahhahaha, my dad bought it for me but mre for himself LOL

Liister87

killtheoldway said:
yeeee lol, re-buying all the consoles i have had :D thats alot! Tho

imy 1st ever console was a NES wen i was 2 when i got it hahhahaha, my dad bought it for me but mre for himself LOL

NES! Those were the days! N64 was a big step up in nintendo when i got that back in like 96 was it? Man that was awesome, GAMECUBE was cool and all, but not compared to WII! :)

killtheoldway

hahaha yea the N64 was one of my Favs, i used to live inviting my friends round and playing 4 player on Golden eye and Mario Kart, we played it for hours :D

Werbung: