How is the hacking?

msuccess

I have a love/hate relationship with this game... I haven't played for a couple months but periodically I play for a few weeks and have fun, and then quit because I get tired of hackers or bored with it. How is the level of hacking lately? That last time I joined a clan they were openly admitting to hacking with their excuse being the other clan was. I think if it weren't for the hacking I'd play a lot more and be much higher level.

Werbung:

Mr. E

Hacking is pretty popular now, so you better get used to it. Haha. I don't really mind much, but once it starts building up, I just quit the game.

msuccess

I did return and play a few days ago for about an hour. I didn't see any of the blatant hacking but as usual there were some players that seemed like they may be using some sort of hacking. I guess I'll play it once in awhile if I'm in the mood, it really depends if I get into a good map that's not too unbalanced.

Werbung:

anEgrahm

As some of you guys have mentioned, I haven't seen much blatant hacking or any kinds of OPK, speed or fly hacking, but yes, some people do seem a bit 'fishy'. I only play every now and then and check in to see what people in my clan (level 4) are doing, but I'm not a regular player.