Hidden audio translator in wiimote

Werbung:

Gdog

supersujay said:
dam prices r so much in europe it is like half the price in us since 1 pount=$2 and 45 pounds=$90

im sorry, please stay on topic. If there is a microphone would it be used for games like boogie?

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
supersujay said:
dam prices r so much in europe it is like half the price in us since 1 pount=$2 and 45 pounds=$90

im sorry, please stay on topic. If there is a microphone would it be used for games like boogie?

i think boogie comes with a microphone so i would say yes:friends:

Theherolink_1

:w00t::w00t:Nice.....Maybe this will come FOR BWII!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:I CAN'T WAIT!!! THIS MAKE ME GO TO SUPER ULTRA MEGA HYPER MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
:w00t::w00t:Nice.....Maybe this will come FOR BWII!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:I CAN'T WAIT!!! THIS MAKE ME GO TO SUPER ULTRA MEGA HYPER MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it would be so awesome to have it for BWII:D

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
:w00t::w00t:Nice.....Maybe this will come FOR BWII!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:I CAN'T WAIT!!! THIS MAKE ME GO TO SUPER ULTRA MEGA HYPER MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it would be so awesome to have it for BWII:D

Yeah and for the rest of the online games of war like Medal of Honor heroes 2:)

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Hyrules007 said:
kaitora said:
or maybe nintendo is listening to everything you say! shhhhhhh they could be listening right now!!!

Joke: George W. Bush is behind this! :LOL:

I know that why this image is about :lol:

BushEvil1.gif