Help Please

hockeyhero

Hey every i have a tough decision to make and i would like your opinion. Which virtual console game should i buy. The legend of Zelda:Ocarina of time or Super Mario 64. These are two great games.

Thanks for your time,
hockeyhero:friends:

Werbung:

metroid0070

Depends if:
If you have TP, get mario 64
If you have mario 64 ds, get OoT.
If you don't have either, I'd say Mario 64, but that's just me.

Jailbreak

oh dear that is very hard, they are both brilliant games... well u already ahve 2 mario VC games so maybe you should get sumin different... or stick with wot u like... to hard to choose, sorry im useless

hockeyhero

Jailbreak said:
oh dear that is very hard, they are both brilliant games... well u already ahve 2 mario VC games so maybe you should get sumin different... or stick with wot u like... to hard to choose, sorry im useless

thnx for trying jailbreak. They are two brilliant games. I even tried seeing which one had a better review and they both got great reviews. I geuss i'll try and put thought into this.

Right now my decision is 51% Zelda and 49% Super Mario 64 but that'll change.

GoldenAssassin

Just buy both. 1000 points is very cheap for a classic on the Wii. No silly cartridges, no pulling out the old N64 and fumbling around to set it up just to play a game.

hockeyhero

[update] i got zelda but i'm going to take goldenassassin's:friends: advice and getting mario 64 aswell.

thnx everyone for you replies. I really appreciate it.:friends:

LinkHylian

hockeyhero said:
Hey every i have a tough decision to make and i would like your opinion. Which virtual console game should i buy. The legend of Zelda:Ocarina of time or Super Mario 64. These are two great games.

Thanks for your time,

I suggest that you download Zelda.it's one of the best games of all time:D

hockeyhero

LinkHylian said:
hockeyhero said:

Thanks for your time,

I suggest that you download Zelda.it's one of the best games of all time:D

sorry but i think this discussion is over..

Werbung:

bman18

hockeyhero said:

Thanks for your time,

you should buy supermario i had that game on my old 64 console......never passed it