Help need answers

Manageris98

Does anyone know a way to change the Screenshot button in Combat Arms when i dont have Fraps Running, Cause Fraps makes my game lag and i would like to use Screenshots but the buttons too far away:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Werbung:

Manageris98

What im saying is that when i am playing and i want to take a screenshot and keep playing at the same time i dont want to have to die while in the middle of hitting the key so that it's a screenshot of the 3 seconds till respawn. DO YOU GET IT NOW?

Dipsticked

I honestly dont see how it really interupts playing to press a button a few inches away from your hand...

Just press it with your right hand (im gonna guess that you use your mouse with your right hand.). I dont see how it will even help, I dont see how it will interupt your playing, but oh well... I dont know a way to help, as I make vids...

Werbung:

MooCowMan

What im saying is that when i am playing and i want to take a screenshot and keep playing at the same time i dont want to have to die while in the middle of hitting the key so that it's a screenshot of the 3 seconds till respawn. DO YOU GET IT NOW?

It would be nice if you didn't say that like I didn't get it the first time. I got it, but it doesn't take that much effort to press the button meaning it shouldn't mess you up in-game..